The Mick is the most unique moving cart available to the masses by far. Adaptable to carry a multitude of objects with a weight capacity up to 1000 lbs., this cart can be configured to carry well.. basically anything up to it’s weight limit!
Utilizing add-on attachments, the cart can be changed to be longer, wider and higher. Each different configuration can create barrier walls, tie down points, additional and give the user additional leverage. Using kick plates in different locations can also create different barriers for reduced object shifting.
Adding a tied down sheet of plywood evenly over the Mick with the handle and side rails in horizontal positions easily transforms the cart into a full sized 4’ x 8’ cart that easily gives you the ability to load it up with a variety of different sized boxes, furniture etc. This configuration is suitable for warehousing and can make pulling products from shelves and getting them ready to ship an easier and faster task.
Attaching the “U” handle vertically to one side, a side rail vertically to the other side, and the kick plate and the other side rail horizontally to the front and back of the Mick will easily convert the cart so you can carry an abundance of drywall, plywood or other sheet goods through a construction site.
Standing the Mick up vertically so it rests on it’s two back wheels with the kick plate inserted parallel to the ground while extending the two side rails out and pulling the U handle up from the chassis can transform the cart into a two wheeled dolly so you can easily move a large freezer or other appliances.
The Mick has so many different configurations that will allow you to move such a wide variety of objects we couldn’t possible list them all. Whether you need to move things at home or at work, the Mick can help you get it there!
Transporting items whether large or small, heavy or even in bulk can be quite taxing if not stressful. Safety must be a priority but can be sometimes at the sacrifice of efficiency. This sacrifice especially in an industrial setting can be quite costly.
The MICK is a mobile cart that can be rolled with ease and contoured to any posture to afford every user a seamless, moving experience.
Now Available in Red, Blue, Green and Silver
Applications for the MICK are endless but the following uses are some of the most common:
- Maneuvering linen carts in hotels, resorts and spas,
- Transporting banquet supply and food carts,
- Handling large quantities of CO2 and air tanks,
- Moving luggage and back-room packages,
- Delivering bulk quantities of ingredients from storage to banquet kitchens,
- Transport of boxes from loading docks,
- Delivery of copy paper and bottled water to multiple office locations,
- Carrying musical equipment for bands to and from venues,
- Pushing or pulling large trash or recycling containers,
- Maneuvering large packages and mail bags to and from mailrooms,
- Moving parts and other materials to various manufacturing department in automotive industry,
- Carrying concrete and other materials in construction and concrete industries.
With the creation of the MICK and it’s unmatched adaptability, we are confident that it will prove to be a superior device and industry standard